Sun Valley, California
1.3K views

I bought a bass from a trusted seller of Trade Tang.After receiving it the sent a bass that looked similar to the bass I wanted but the electronics , brand, quality all different.

I disputed this but their dispute department was no help, they said since it looked like a bass that was good enough, now I'm stuck with a bass that is not worth what I paid. Trade tang is a scam don't buy from them. The bass I wanted had active electronics, made of different materials, better quality components, and the best that trade tang would do is refund 50 dollars.

I wanted them to pay for the shipping back and a full refund they said no because it looked like the bass I wanted even though it was a totally different inferior make they sent.It would be like buying a lexus and getting a yugo, big difference, all I can say is buyer beware.

Had an Experience with Tradetang?

Comments

ALL SUCH PROBLEMS WITH FRAUD, ETC. SHOULD BE REPORTED WITH PROBLEM COMPANY NAME AND ADDRESS TO:

Embassy of the United States

55号 Anjialou Road

Chaoyang, Beijing, China

010-85314000

Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T buy the line of *** about "Be Part of My Team!" Scentsy "Don't become a Scentsy consultant. Unless you are willing to ruthlessly track people down to get them to buy more stuff that they absolutely don't need, and lie to people..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Way beyond the 9-14 business day and company not responding to me Southern Style Design Bar "I placed an order on 6/30/2017 and funds were taken from my account within 48 hours. I got the automated response that my order was received and I waited. I..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Desertcart - Over a month, missing delivery, No refund, No support Desertcart "Ordered a bunch of stuff, ONE ITEM WAS NOT SHIPPED out from their US consolidation center, rest were delivered in two separate deliveries. Support has only emailed stating that they..." Read more Frigidaire - Cheap & Easy  $2.97 Repair  for Outrageously Expensive Door Handle. Frigidaire " After checking on line for several hours, I found that the cheapest replacement would be $ 100.00 and as high as $179.00. This equated to 20 to 30% of..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more